Reports To: Production Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for the processing of slabs effectively according to predetermined schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- Ability to safely load and unload material with the assistance of an air lifter
- Maintain an efficient, clean and organized work area.
- Follow all procedures put in place by management including daily calibration and blade dressing.
- Follow all safety protocols as set forth by Classic Rock Fabrication.
- Serve internal customers by ensure processed pieces meet quality expectations.
- Communicate quality issues immediately to the Production Manager.
- Perform the required routine maintenance on assigned machine.
- Other duties as assigned
Indoors in a non-temperature-controlled environment. The typical noise level for this job is loud to very loud. Area requires steel toe boots, or rubber boots.
Hours to be determined by Production Manager.
Changes to this must be requested to a manager
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months’ related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The position will required the following physical activities on a regular basis; Reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and handling.
The maximum amount of weight required to be lifted will be less than 100 pounds.
There are no special vision requirements.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position.