Reports To: Operations Manager
Receive, verify and put-away in coming stock
Coordinate outgoing Returns and packages
- Receiving incoming products and materials.
- Notification and/or delivery of incoming product to end user.
- Each receipt must have documentation (Packing Slip etc.) to support computer system entries
- Requires completion of daily Receiving entries in computer system
- Packing slips distributed to purchasing office for filing
- Raw material and critical supply inventories
- Requires maintenance and cleaning of inventory area, inventory organization and racking, inventory cycle counting
- Actual Physical Counts of Raw Material and tag controls required
- All out bound shipments
- General housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas
- Facilitate Slab Smith
These responsibilities can and may change from time to time either in size and/or scope as mutually agreed upon by GM and OM, with additions requiring signoff.
High School Diploma
At least 1 year in manufacturing environment
Must be able to sit (10%) and stand (90%)
Must be able to lift 100 lbs
Must have the ability to reach and grasp
Attention to detail
Hours: 7:30 – 4:00 (30 minute lunch, time to be set with Mgr)
Possible Overtime (must be approved by Mgr)
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position.