Reports To: Production Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Thoroughly inspect and polish countertop edges and decks as needed to ensure highest quality finish.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- Polish edges and splashes using pneumatic hand tools provided.
- Follow all safety protocols set forth by Classic Rock Fabrication.
- Serve internal customers by ensuring finished tops meet quality standards.
- Report quality issues to production manager.
- Maintain an efficient, clean and organized work area.
- Perform routine machine / tool care preventative maintenance as instructed.
- Ability to obtain forklift certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
Indoors in a non-temperature-controlled environment. The typical noise level for this job is loud to very loud. Area requires proper safety attire, steel toe boots, protective eyewear, and hearing protection.
Hours to be determined by Production Supervisor.
Changes to this must be requested to a manager
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Proficiently use a standard tape measure to the 1/16th
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations with management or other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months’ related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The position will required the following physical activities on a regular basis; Reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and handling.
The maximum amount of weight required to be lifted will be less than 100 pounds.
There are no special vision requirements.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position.