Reports To: Field Technician Team Leader
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for completing the installation of all jobs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load/unload jobs and supplies daily
- Maintain DOT status
- Notify Operations Manager/Fleet Manager of vehicle issues
- Adhere to industry standards for countertop installation
- Report installation issues to Project Manager
- Establish a relationship with the customer while on-site, that reflects the image of our service driven company.
- Leave site as better then you found it
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to use basic construction tools
Indoors in a production plant-temperature-controlled environment and outdoors exposed to changing weather conditions.
The typical noise level for this job is loud.
Six months to one year related experience and/or training in the construction industry.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to write and measure in fraction format.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid PA Drivers License
The position will require the following physical activities on a regular basis; Climbing, Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, sitting, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and handling.
The maximum amount of weight required to be lifted will be approximately 1000-1500 pounds aided by tools and helpers.
Ability to drive a company owned box truck.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position.