Department: Shop Production
Reports to: Production Team Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for completion of daily scheduled task/ production per department. (Cutting, Routing, Polishing, General Labor)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Willingness to learn all processes of daily production
- Working in a team atmosphere
- Safety awareness
- Detail orientated
- Communication skills require problem solve / troubleshoot issues , report with proper details to supervisor / Management
- Maintain an efficient, clean and organized work area
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- Perform routine machine / tool care preventative maintenance as instructed
- Follow all Fabrication / Machining procedures
- Ability to obtain forklift certification.
Other duties as assigned
Indoors in a non-temperature-controlled environment. The typical noise level for this job is loud to very loud. Area requires proper safety attire, steel toe boots, protective eyewear, and hearing protection.
Hours to be determined by Production Supervisor.
Changes to this must be requested to a manager
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Proficiently use a standard tape measure to the 1/16th
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations with management or other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months’ related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The position will required the following physical activities on a regular basis; Reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and handling.
The maximum amount of weight required to be lifted will be less than 100 pounds.
There are no special vision requirements.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position.