Two days before a scheduled installation, our kitchen dealers will receive a confirmation and time window. As with templates, these time-frames are estimates based on the day’s schedule so we recommend having some flexibility within your schedule in case prior installation runs quickly or longer than expected.
- Leave a Hidden Key for the Crew
- Leave a Side Door Open for the Crew
- Have Someone Available All Day
Our team will depart leaving you final instruction on care and maintenance to ensure the best possible continued longevity of your new countertops.
Exclusivity During Installtion
Make sure no other trades are scheduled to be in the space at the same time, tops are bulky and awkward and having anyone else in the space can cause problems. Our team will depart leaving you final instruction on care and maintenance to ensure the best possible continued longevity of your new countertops.
- Please ensure installers have a straight path into the area we will be installing in.
- The driveway should also be clear for carrying preparation.
- Sinks can not be plumbed until 24 hours after installation as proper setting time is required.